It’s summer and to many that means long hot days and for others it means Wedding time. Chrysal fan and Forever Blossoms designer Brett Usina worked his magic recently for a stupendous wedding in Groove Isle, FL. His arrangements included Sarah Bernhardt Peonies, Polar Star Roses, Esperance Roses, White Hypericum, White Hydrangea, Pink Lisianthus, Hanging Green Amaranthus, Green Dendrobium Orchids, White Phaleonopsis Orchids, and Wax Flower. Brett made sure to hydrated his flowers with Chrysal Professional 2 T-Bags and Chrysal RosePro Solutions for his perfectly Pink Peonies. In order to guarantee the fresh look to the bride in groom he used Chrysal Professional Glory which prevented the petals from wilting and provided a shield to protect against evaporation.
We love the color combination and the use of the Peonies in the aisle & marvelous chuppah! Great job Brett!!! Check out the gorgeous pictures below.
Here are some tips for Peonies:
- Prepare clean buckets (or vases) with Chrysal RosePro Vase food
- Follow mixing instructions on label. Use cold water
- Cut 1-2 inches from stems. Immediately place flowers in prepared cold solution
- Allow flowers to drink 2-4hrs min. before designing. (Overnight in cooler even better!)
- Flowers can stay in same solution up to 5-6 days
- Watch solution level—peonies are BIG drinkers!
- Top up containers with fresh solution (not tap water)
- Vase life potential ranges 4-7days depending on variety, cut stage, age & treatments
Cut flower food prolongs the vase life more than 60% over water treatment
BOUQUET MAKER / WHOLESALER
For wet-pack s hipping and sales display ~
- Store boxes cold (34-36F)
- Prepare clean buckets with cold water and correct amount of Professional #2 (liquid or Tbags)
- Cut 1-2 inches and place immediately into Professional #2 solution
- Store buckets in cooler (34-36F)
- Advantages of Professional #2 treatment
- Low-sugar flower food boost flow in stems
- Lowers pH to 3.5—5.0 range to dissolve air blockages in stems—boosting flow!
- Controls pollution up to 5 days
- Provides energy to keep foliage and flowers turgid