When it comes to transporting bouquets, the most important part is to keep them hydrated. Arrive Alive® by Chrysal makes sure that the bouquets arrive beautiful and fresh after transport, whether in the back of the car or having been delivered via a courier or post. There is no need for a bucket or vase with water, Arrive Alive® allows flowers to be transported on their side without the risk of water spillage / leakage. In addition, Arrive Alive® gives florists and bouquet makers the cost advantages of shipping flowers horizontally while flowers remain hydrated thus making it ideal for postal flowers.
- Arrive Alive® by Chrysal is a patented horticultural foam-wrap which creates a water reservoir for cut flowers, thus ensuring hydration during transport or at point of sale.
- Absorbs and releases moisture easily (better than cotton or newspaper).
- Will hydrate flowers for 3 days.
- Available in 2 sizes: block ‘S’ and triangle design.
- Arrive Alive® by Chrysal enhances performance and quality of the flowers at the point of arrival compared to dry transport.
- Keeps flowers beautiful without the need for a bucket or vase with water.
- Enables horizontal transport.
- Easy to use. Even automatic application is possible.
- Easier for customer to transport flowers home and ensures hydration during journey.
- Perceived better flower care.
- Does not leak.
- Outer bag can be personalized by adding flower care tips and/or customer name.
- Reduces flower wastage; even when flowers are not returned correctly into bucket or vase, they are always hydrated in store.
- Reduces water consumption.
- Lighter and therefore less expensive to transport than flowers on vase solution.
- Cheaper than some alternative transport solutions.