We asked the talented Deborah De la Flor to teach us techniques on how to arrange spiral hand tied bouquets. Click on the images to view Deborah’s techniques on video.
Here are a few tips:
- Always ask for the freshest flowers.
- Keep twisting in your hands and move around to see all angels
- Keep design CLEAN and focus on colors
- Use zip ties to help keep flowers in place, careful to snap flowers or to make it too loose
- DON’T forget to use FRESH FLOWER FOOD!
- For transportation use Arrive Alive by Chrysal